After your payment is verified, it takes up to 48 hours to process and ship your order. This does not include weekends or holidays.
For our international customers, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. The percentage of duty may vary depending on the country the order is shipped to. You should contact your customs office for specific amounts and percentages.
The water resistance of our watches in the Classic and Chronograph range is 3ATM. We recommend that you avoid all activity where it is exposed directly to water. The watches in this range are resistant to everyday use and light rain.
Please note that water damage is not covered under the 24-month warranty.
All Hagley West watches use a Japanese Quartz Movement.
In order to adjust the date, pull the crown out (middle button) one click. Then turn the crown forwards or backwards until the desired date appears in the window.
Using the Chronograph is easy.
1. Push the top right button on the side of the watch to start and stop the stop watch.
2. Push the bottom right button on the side of the watch to reset the clock.
You can also use the split timer.
1. Push the top right button to start the stop watch
2. To record split time push the bottom right button
3. You will be able to view the elapsed time up to that point, but the watch mechanism continues running to record total elapsed time.
4. Press the bottom right button again to display current timing
This isn't an issue with the watch it simply needs re-adjusting.
1. Pull the crown (middle button) out 2 notches or all the way out.
2. Push the top right or bottom right button to the side of the watch
3. Each time you push the top or bottom button the Chronograph located on dial will move forward/backward one second at a time.
4. Line the Chronograph on the dial to 12 o'clock. Once aligned push the crown back in